The world’s most prestigious flower show that inspires millions and leads the way in innovative garden design.
NSPCC Bearsted & Thurnham Chelsea Flower Show comes to Kent on Monday 28th May, 2pm – 6pm at Arnold Yoke.
Own a little piece of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show!
Your chance to support the NSPCC by buying some of the beautiful plants which showcased at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, in The Morgan Stanley Garden for the NSPCC, designed by Chris Beardshaw.
– Designed by Chris Beardshaw, the Morgan Stanley Garden for the NSPCC reflects the Firm’s longstanding commitment to the wellbeing of children and aims to raise awareness of the NSPCC, the Firm’s current charity partner in London and leading children’s charity in the U.K.
– Following RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Morgan Stanley will donate the hundreds of plants that featured in the garden to the NSPCC to benefit the charity.
– In keeping with previous Morgan Stanley gardens, the plant material will live on after the show.
– The NSPCC is organising two local community plant sales, one in Totteridge, North London and another in Maidstone in Kent on Bank Holiday Monday 28th May, in order to raise funds. All proceeds from the plant sales will benefit the charity and help to support young people in crisis as well as vulnerable parents. The Kent Sale is at Arnold Yoke, Back Street, Leeds, Maidstone from 2-6pm on 28th May. The North London sale is at Totteridge Village Hall from 12.30-3pm on the same day.
– The plant sales provide a unique opportunity for the local communities in North London and Kent to purchase show garden quality plants, fresh from RHS Chelsea Flower Show, whilst supporting the vital work of the NSPCC.
– The plant sales will be supported by the NSPCC’s hardworking volunteers, whose time and effort helps to ensure that the charity can fight for every childhood.
Entrance fee: £3.00
We are delighted to be working with Morgan Stanley to create a garden at this year’s RHS Chelsea Flower Show. The Morgan Stanley Garden for the NSPCC reflects the sponsor’s longstanding commitment to the wellbeing of children and aims to raise awareness of the NSPCC, their current charity partner and leading children’s charity in the U.K. http://www.chrisbeardshaw.com/chris-beardshaw-blog/chelsea-flower-show-2018
Arnold Yoke, Back street, Leeds, ME17 1TF