Attractions will include:
– Kent Fire & Rescue Demonstrations
– Fairground including Big Wheel
– Splashpals – Newfoundland Working dogs who will be meeting & greeting people. If the tide if right they will also do a water display.
– Funtastic Faces – face painting & glitter tatoos
– Pip the Clown and her fantastic balloon modelling
– Performance by Berzerk dance troupe
– Traditional song & dance by Kent Country Folk
There will also be a wide range of charity, craft & trade stalls. Also hot & cold food & drink; ice cream, fudge, sweets, candy floss, popcorn are on sale.
The organiser reserves the right to alter the programme if necessary.
Free admission to the general public. Site is grass & is therefore wheelchair friendly. The site is close to the bus route to & from Canterbury, Herne Bay & centre of Whitstable.
All enquires (both from the general public & stallholders) should go to the Organiser on 01227 263595. Stallholders – please note that the catering & ice cream concessions have been let. Also Utility Warehouse, food & drink are now booked.
Prices – Free entry
Address: Marine Parade, Whitstable, CT5 2BQ.